This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale

Hawks Way, Sleaford

Sold STC £64,950

Property Description

Key features

  • Shared Ownership
  • 52% Owned With Option To Buy Larger Share
  • Semi Detached House
  • Off Street Parking
  • Two Bedrooms
  • No Onward Chain
  • Lounge & Kitchen Diner
  • Energy Rating C

Full description

** Shared Ownership - Own 52% and rent the other 48% **
Offering an Ideal First Time Purchase is this Two Bedroom Semi Detached House situated within a popular part of Sleaford close to St Botolphs Primary School. The property offers accommodation comprising: Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Two Bedrooms and a Bathroom as well as benefiting from Gardens to Front and Rear and Off Street Parking. The property is Offered with No Onward Chain an Early Viewing is Strongly Advised to Avoid Disappointment.

Viewing - Viewing is strictly by appointment with the Selling Agents Escritt Barrell Golding - Tel: 01529 302271. All prospective purchasers are invited to discuss any matters of particular interest to them with a staff member who has seen the property before making an appointment to view.

Accommodation - All dimensions are approximate and are taken from plaster to plaster or internal wall faces. Photographs are taken using a wide-angle lens.

Entrance - Door to the front leads into the property with a storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor accommodation.

Lounge - 4.39m x 3.91m (14'5" x 12'10") - Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator , tv point and coving to the ceiling.

Kitchen Diner - 3.91m x 2.64m (12'10" x 8'8") - Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a door leading to the the garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of matching wall mounted and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink drainer unit. There is an electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine (possibly to remain), space for a tumble dryer, space for a fridge freezer, radiator and wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.

Landing - Having a loft access hatch and an airing cupboard.

Bedroom One - 3.71m x 2.84m (12'2" x 9'4") - Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and a built in wardrobe.

Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 1.91m (11'1" x 6'3") - Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.

Bathroom - 1.88m x 1.88m (6'2" x 6'2") - Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation. Suite comprises a panel enclosed bath with wall mounted electric shower, low level wc and a pedestal wash hand basin. There is a shaver point, tiling to the walls and an extractor fan.

Outside - To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with a path leading to the front door. A driveway to the side provides off street parking. Side access gate leads to the rear garden which commences with a paved patio area with steps leading up to the remaining garden which is mainly laid to lawn. There is a garden shed to remain.

Shared Ownership - The property is being sold under a shared ownership scheme. The price is for 52% ownership with a monthly rent payable of £121.88 for the remaining 48%. We have been advised that it is possible to purchase a larger share of the property in the future should the new owner wish to do so. As with any purchase, we recommend that interested parties confirm this information through their solicitors prior to exchange of contracts.

Services - Please note that the services and any associated fittings, systems and appliances referred to in these particulars have not been tested. The washing machine may be included in the sale but buyers are advised to confirm this with their solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.

Council Tax - We are advised that the property is band A.

Floor Plans - These are intended for identification purposes only and are not to scale. Any areas measured or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not necessarily precise. Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the plans. Copyright - Escritt Barrell Golding.

Money Laundering - MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2007 Estate agents are included within the 'regulated sector' covered by the Money Laundering Regulations which came into force on 15th December 2007. Proof of identity and address may be required prior to any transaction.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
09 September 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 26458866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Escritt Barrell Golding, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.