3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMarkenfield Road,Guildford, GU1
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house which has been extended
- amazing open-plan kitchen / dining room with travertine flooring throughout
- kitchen contains a range of modern white gloss units and sleek contemporary worktops
- 3 skylights, integrated appliances as well as concealed spaces for additional appliances
- breakfast bar and LED lighting including motion sensor feature lighting for plinths
- large patio doors lead to enclosed, beautiful rear garden with 2 patio areas and timber shed
- 3 double bedrooms
- re-fitted modern ensuite bathroom
- the basement has been recently converted into a bedroom with ensuite w.c. and shower
- half a mile from the main line railway station and High Street
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in a sought after, residential street. The house is in a convenient location, within a few minutes walk from Guildford High Street and easy reach of local amenities / public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
The town offers an excellent range of shopping, social and recreational amenities. There is also a good selection of schools, both public and private.
Communications are excellent with a fast, frequent rail service in operation between Guildford and London Waterloo (approx. 36 minutes). The A3 links up with London in the north and also the south coast. The M25 is a mere 6 miles away with further links to Heathrow and Gatwick.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43902855.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference a3z-3q7m. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.