1 bedroom apartment for sale

Florimel Court, Oxborough Road, Arnold, NG5

Shared ownership £40,000

Property Description

Key features

  • EPC rating C
  • Flexible Ownership + Rent
  • Currently 50% for 40,000
  • One Bedroom Apartment
  • Open plan living
  • Secure parking

Full description

**DRAFT DETAILS **

Entrance
Enter through the front communal door and follow the stairs up to the second floor where the apartment entrance door can be found.


Hall
Front entrance door leads into the hallway. Ceiling light, electric storage heater, laminate flooring, power points, storage cupboard and access to all rooms.


Lounge 7.04m (23ft 1in) maximum x 3.78m (12ft 5in) maximum
Open plan lounge diner and kitchen with two UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed French style doors to the Juliet balcony, two ceiling lights.

Kitchen Area
A range of wall and base units with rolled edge working surfaces over, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splash backs, integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob over and extractor fan above, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dryer, laminate flooring.

Lounge Area
TV point, power points, electric storage heater and carpet.


Bedroom 1 3.86m (12ft 8in) maximum x 3.17m (10ft 5in) maximum
UPVC double glazed window, ceiling light, TV point, power points and electric storage heater.


Bathroom
UPVC double glazed window, three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with electric power shower over, push button WC and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, electric towel radiator, ceiling light, extractor fan and storage cupboard.


Outside
There is a driveway leading up to secure gates which is accessed via a code/fob, there is also a side gate to the communal driveway. There is one allocated parking space and communal garden areas.


Agents Note
This is a leasehold property. Potential buyers should ask their solicitors to check the terms and conditions of the lease.

This property can be bought at 100% of value at £80,000, or 50% Shared ownership at £40,000 rent will apply for remaining 50%, or 75% Shared ownership rent will apply for remaining 25%. Rents subject to change by Housing Association. Service Charge and Ground Rent Apply, Subject to Change. Please contact the Arnold Branch of The Nottingham for details of all charges.




Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
08 November 2013

Nearest stations

  • David Lane (1.9 mi)
  • Bulwell Forest (1.9 mi)
  • Basford (1.9 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Nottingham Property Services, Arnold

62 Front Street, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 7EJ

0115 798 0192 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • David Lane (1.9 mi)
  • Bulwell Forest (1.9 mi)
  • Basford (1.9 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Nottingham Property Services, Arnold

62 Front Street, Arnold, Nottingham, NG5 7EJ

0115 798 0192 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 1017004019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nottingham Property Services, Arnold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.