2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleSt Georges Walk, Staveley Road, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 2 Bedrooms
- Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Asking Price Represents 75% Shared Ownership
- Designed for the over 55's
Guide Price £60,000 - £65,000. RARELY AVAILABLE TRUE BUNAGLOW SITUATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC POSITION DESIGNED FOR THE OVER 55'S!
A RARELY AVAILABLE modern style two bedroom TRUE BUNGALOW with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position forming part of this convienent and purpose built residential development specifically designed for the over 55's. ASKING PRICE REPRESENTS 75% OWNERSHIP.
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace and patio doors, fitted dining kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms. Outside; Gardens front and rear.
With door, radiator, coving, airing cupboard (housing radiator) and trap door access to roof space.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 3" ( 4.65m x 3.12m )
With double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden, feature fireplace incorporating built in electric fire, radiator, coving and door.
Fitted Dining Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, double glazed window, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit and door.
With cream suite comprising; Plumbed shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, shaver socket, radiator, ceramic tiled floor and door.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.90m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
To the front of the property is an open plan artifical lawned garden with communal tarmac parking area.
To the rear is a lawned garden with flower and shrub beds, greenhouse, electric point and timber fence/Conifer trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43903479.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.