1 bedroom apartment for saleSt Marys Road, Cromer
- GUIDE £130,000 - £135,000
- One Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Circular Lounge with Spiral Staircase to Study
- Undercover Parking Space
- Communal Gardens
This unique one bedroom top floor apartment is set in a popular residential area on the outskirts of the town centre of Cromer & has the benefit of lift access. Boasting a circular lounge with spiral staircase leading up to the study/den, an undercover allocated parking space & communal gardens.
GUIDE £130,000 - £135,000
Set on the outskirts of the town centre of Cromer in a popular residential apartment complex, this unique apartment is in a great location for the shops, amenities, transport links, and beach. The apartment is set on the third floor but has the benefit of lift access. Consisting of a double bedroom, shower room and kitchen. There is a circular lounge with feature window and spiral staircase leading to the top floor which could be used as a study/den or small bedroom. Outside there is an allocated undercover parking space and communal gardens with several seating areas.
With an entrance door. Stairs leading to all floors, and a lift to the first, second and third floor.
With an entrance door to the front aspect. Radiator and carpet. Intercom. Built in storage cupboard. Doors off.
Kitchen 9' x 8' 1" ( 2.74m x 2.46m )
With a range of fitted base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Single sink bowl. Space for freestanding gas cooker. Space for fridge/freezer. Gas central heating boiler. Radiator and vinyl flooring. Velux window.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
With five feature double glazed windows to the side aspect. Two radiators and carpet. Telephone and television points. Spiral staircase leading to;
Study / Small Bedroom 2 Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Two Velux windows - one with views of the church and distant sea views! Carpet.
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and shower cubicle. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Vinyl flooring and radiator. Velux window.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 9' 9" ( 4.34m x 2.97m )
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Radiator and carpet.
There is an undercover allocated parking space with this apartment. There are communal gardens with several seating areas.
Please note there are approx 99 years remaining on the lease. The service charge is approx £800 per annum (including buildings insurance and ground rent). You are able to sub-let this apartment.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43903488.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.