3 bedroom terraced house for saleBrompton Road, Southsea
Sold STC £225,000
- Three bedroom house
- Potential for driveway
- No forward chain
- Quiet dead end road
With potential for a driveway, and the credentials to make a lovely family home in a quiet cull-de-sac in Southsea, this three bedroom mid-terrace house is welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons. Comprising of a conservatory, generous garden, large fitted kitchen/diner and an upstairs bathroom.
With potential for a driveway, and the credentials to make a lovely family home in a quiet cul-de-sac in Southsea, this three bedroom mid-terrace house is welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons. Comprising of a conservatory, generous garden, large fitted kitchen/diner, upstairs bathroom, bright reception room and three bedrooms; this property gives the new owner the opportunity to modernise their house whilst being able to move straight in. Further benefiting from no forward chain, you could be in you new home quicker than you think. Call now to view!
Door to front elevation, double glazed windows to front and side elevation.
Door to front elevation, textured ceiling, papered walls, understairs cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor, carpet. Doors to; Lounge
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.90m )
Textured ceiling, papered walls tiled to principle areas, fitted kitchen, double glazed windows to front elevation,wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, space for plumbed washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator, carpet. Doors to Pantry/Larder.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 8" ( 4.90m x 3.56m )
Textured ceiling, papered walls, double glazed windows to rear elevation, double glazed sliding patio doors to conservatory, gas fireplace, radiator, carpet.
Conservatory 12' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.34m )
Twin wall plastic roof, smooth walls, laminate flooring, lights, radiator. Door to: Garden.
Stairs from: Ground Floor. Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, loft access, carpet. Doors to: Bedroom 1
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 9' ( 4.60m x 2.74m )
Smooth ceiling, papered walls, double glazed windows to rear elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 6' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.01m )
Smooth ceiling, papered walls, double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' 6" ( 2.57m x 2.59m )
Papered walls, double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Smooth ceiling, tiled walls, double glazed windows to front elevation, over head shower attachment, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC
Potential for driveway (after necessary consent has been given) similar to the neighbouring properties
Enclosed rear garden, french doors from conservatory, paved seating area leading to large planting area with mature shrubs and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.