3 bedroom terraced house for saleClarence Road, EASTBOURNE
Sold STC £210,000
- Extremely Spacious Three Bedroom Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Loft Room
- Courtyard Garden
- Sought After Seaside Area
- GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£230,000
GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£230,000
Spacious three bedroom terraced house in the popular Seaside area. Conveniently located close to the town centre, seafront & train station. Offering two good sized reception rooms, large kitchen & converted loft room. Retaining period features & private garden to rear.
GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£230,000
Deceptively spacious three bedroom terraced house in the popular Seaside area. Conveniently situated within walking distance to the town centre, seafront & train station. This Victorian style property has retained period features throughout and comprises of two good sized reception rooms, large kitchen, three double bedrooms and bathroom. Also benefiting from large loft room. To the rear is the private courtyard garden with rear gate access. Viewings are a must to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, window to the front, radiator and storage cupboard.
Living Room 14' 4" into bay x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.37m into bay x 3.56m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fire place with gas point, radiator, TV and telephone points.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.82m )
Double glazed door out to the garden and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, space for cooker, double glazed window to the rear and door to the garden.
Stairs from the entrance hall up to the first floor landing with loft access and stairs to the loft room.
Bedroom 1 15' 2" into recess x 11' 5" ( 4.62m into recess x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, radiator, TV point, Victorian style fireplace and wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" into recess x 8' 3" into recess ( 2.84m into recess x 2.51m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and TV point.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Loft Room 11' 2" max x 14' 1" max ( 3.40m max x 4.29m max )
Double glazed skylight to the rear, radiator and eaves storage.
Private rear courtyard garden access via kitchen and dining and with rear gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43903494.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.