4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddlefield Close, Latchbrook, Saltash
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Four Excellent Size Bedrooms
- Stunning Family Bathroom and Master En Suite Bathroom
- Living Room and Dining Room
- Beautiful Kitchen Breakfast Room with Integrated Appliances
- Double Garage
- Office and Utility Room
- Enclosed Private Garden
This stunning detached family home is tastefully presented & comprises hallway, living room, a large kitchen, dining room, utility, Study, family bathroom, four excellent sized bedrooms and master en-suite bathroom. Featuring gardens, off road parking in a very popular location and solar panels.
Situated in one of the most desirable cul-de-sacs in Latchbrook, this immaculate detached family home is tastefully decorated and offers spacious accommodation throughout. With attractive neutral colour schemes, the accommodation comprises an entrance hall with downstairs wc, living room with a deep bay window, a large kitchen with breakfast bar dining area, utility room, office or fifth bedroom, family bathroom and four excellent sized bedrooms with a master en-suite bathroom. In addition to the wonderful living accommodation there is the benefit of the large detached double garage. The property features off road parking for several cars and boasting a large plot with well kept front gardens and private rear gardens with a patio area and lawns. Situated with easy access to bus routes, parks and popular nature walks, the property is also convenient to the A38 giving direct access into Plymouth and further into Cornwall and local schools. The property has owned solar panels and gas central heating and upvc double glazing. Viewing's are recommended to any buyer looking a large and superbly presented family home in a highly sought after location and viewing is essential to appreciate the superb high quality presentation of this family home.
This welcoming entrance hall gives you access to the study, cloak room, kitchen and the living room, with stairs to the first floor and a radiator
The cloak room has a large cupboard with ample storage. There is a stone feature wall with mirror and bowl hand wash basin and concealed cistern WC. With tiled flooring and under floor heating and shuttered window.
Lounge 19' 11" into bay x 11' 7" ( 6.07m into bay x 3.53m )
This large and beautifully presented living room has a deep bay window over looking the front garden, gas fire with mantel surround and wall uplighters, with double doors opening out to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.90m )
The stylish dining room with patio door out to the rear garden giving the room a wonderful open feel. With ample space for a family dining table and chairs, and radiator.
Study 9' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.39m )
This useful room for modern living, the study has stylish shuttered windows and is decorated in a contemporary style with double glazed window overlooking the front garden. Radiator. and could be used as a fifth bedroom
Kitchen 7' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.65m )
The Kitchen is of an outstanding quality and finish, with the benefit of a breakfast bar and integrated neff microwave, single oven with warming drawer, induction hob and dishwasher, and with space for a fridge freezer. With an excellent selection of wall and base units, with plinth heater and the worksurface is beveled for draining to the sink, with mixer tap over. There is also a large pantry cupboard. The double glazed window gives you views over the rear garden
The utility room has a selection of wall and base units matching the main kitchen. With a ceramic sink with drainer, and has under counter space and plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer. There is also space for an additional freezer. From the utility room there is access to the side of the property and the double garage.
First Floor Landing
The spacious first floor landing has a airing cupboard which houses the combi boiler. From here you have access to all four bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.85m x 3.58m )
The large master bedroom is superbly presented with bespoke contemporary shutters to the double glazed windows over looking the the front of the property. Radiator and access to the master en suite bathroom.
En Suite Bathroom
The En suite is exquisitely presented with free standing bath with waterfall mixer tap with hand held shower, double glass shower cubical with waterfall shower and concealed cistern low level WC, a vanity hand wash basin with drawer, chrome effect heated towel rail, and a obscured glazed double glazed window to the side elevation.
Second Bedroom 12' 2" x 8' 10" ( 3.71m x 2.69m )
This is a tastefully decorated double bedroom with a radiator and a built in large fitted wardrobe and a UPVC double glazed window over looking the rear of the property.
Third Bedroom 11' 10" x 6' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.03m )
The third bedroom is very well presented with a radiator and a PVC double glazed window over looking the rear of the property with built in wardrobe.
Fourth Bedroom 10' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.06m )
This is a large single bedroom with the added benefit of a built in wardrobe and a UPVC double glazed window over looking the front of the property
This family bathroom is of an exceptional standard with a 'P' shaped bath with waterfall shower over and additional hand held shower. With integrated cistern WC and chrome effect heated towel rail with contemporary bespoke window shutters and extractor fan.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a selection of mature shrubs and trees with a path to the main entrance.
The private and rear garden has a pergola with space with a family size garden table and chairs. In addition is a second seating patio area, and steps to the patio doors.
Garage 17' 4" x 17' ( 5.28m x 5.18m )
This large double garage has two single up and over doors has ample space for parking for two cars and storage with workshop area and has light and power supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43903524.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.