7 bedroom detached house for saleCastlemaine Avenue, South Croydon, CR2
Sold by Us
We are pleased to offer for sale this impressive Edwardian detached family residence.
- The house is situated in a quiet, prestigious, tree lined road.
- The property is presented in excellent condition.
- Very fast and convenient transport links to London (Victoria/London Bridge), Gatwick and the south coast.
- East Croydon station is a 6 minute tram ride from the end of the road. South Croydon station is within walking distance.
- The one third of an acre plot has a westerly aspect.
- The rear established gardens are totally private with an extensive patio area and ornamental fishpond.
- There are two garages, ample parking space and an 'in and out' drive way.
- Lloyd park ( 114 acres) with it's children's playground and large expanse of parkland and woodland is situated at the bottom of the road.
- There is a wide choice of good public and state schools in the area.
- With it's newly planned Westfield shopping centre, Croydon is becoming a prime location in South London.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43903599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jwk-aovw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.