3 bedroom character property for saleTremaine, Launceston
Sold STC £340,000
- Set away from the road on the shoulder of a secret pastoral valley
- Extended, traditional, Grade II listed cottage with pretty gardens and stunning views
- Two reception / three bedroom cottage with large conservatory
- Sheltered feature garden, enclosed vegetable garden, rear terrace and garden with pond
- Generous parking area and garaging. Various garden buildings
- Huge potential internally and externally
Grove Cottage is a traditional stone and slate Grade II listed cottage which has been extended throughout the years. There is oil fired central heating throughout the property.
Grove Cottage is on the fringe of the rural hamlet of Tremaine, set away from the road. The property sits on the shoulder of an unspoilt and secret pastoral valley enjoying really lovely extensive views and sun throughout the day.
The nearby village of Tresmeer (2 miles) provides post office and convenience store. Launceston ( 6.5 miles) provides a full range of social, commercial and shopping facilities. Exeter (a further 42 miles beyond) provides inter city rail link, M5 motorway link and international airport.
In all directions from Tremaine is scenery of outstanding natural beauty. To the north is the rugged Cornish coast famed for quaint former fishing villages and surfing beaches, to the west are the wild open spaces of Bodmin Moor ideal for walking and riding, to the east is Dartmoor National Park and the Tamar Valley runs southwards to the stunning Plymouth Sound to the south.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6623841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Launceston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.