4 bedroom detached house for saleAshford Road, Faversham, Kent
- Attractive 4 bedroom detached family home
- Large rear garden with lots of potential
- In need of some updating
- 2 garages
- Located in private road
- EPC energy rating D (65)
This is the first time that this house has been on the market in the last 45 years and it now represents a great opportunity to create a fantastic family home.One of three similar design houses, the property offers a traditional layout with a lounge and separate dining room on the ground floor. It is located at the end of a private road in an enviable position in Faversham and stands on a large plot, with good size rear garden; ideal for those amongst you that are keen gardeners where you will be able to create a garden tailored to your needs, or that have young children as there is plenty of space for them to run around and play.Whilst the property does benefit from replacement double glazed windows it will require some general cosmetic updating internally, perfect for those who would like to create their own personal space and have the chance to put their stamp on this lovely family home.Unusually there are two garages, one integral to the front of the property and the second that is located in the rear garden, with separate access making it ideal for those who require additional parking space or are looking for storage or space to use as a workshop.
What the Owner says:
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 14'2 x 13'5 (4.32m x 4.09m)
- Dining Room: 11'6 x 11'6 (3.51m x 3.51m)
- Kitchen: 12'10 x 7'10 (3.91m x 2.39m)
- Utility Room: 8'0 x 4'8 (2.44m x 1.42m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'9 x 9'4 (4.80m x 2.85m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 10'9 (3.48m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'4 x 7'10 (2.54m x 2.39m)
- Separate Toilet
- Integral Garage: 16'4 x 9'0 (4.98m x 2.75m)
- Front and Large Rear Garden
- Second Detached Garage: 17'4 x 8'3 (5.29m x 2.52m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43904592.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10829802. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Faversham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.