3 bedroom terraced house for saleKings Avenue, Framlingham, Woodbridge
Sold STC £180,000
- Three First Floor Bedrooms.
- Sitting Room and Dining Room
- Double Glazed Windows.
An exciting oppurtunity to acquire an ex-local authority home, occupying a generous plot in Framlingham. The property has off road parking to the front and a generous range of flexible accommodation occupying two floors.
The Accommodation Comprises
There is a front entrance door through to the:
Which is partly coved, tiled floor, under stairs pantry style cupboard and separate cloaks area.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, laminate floor and skirting.
Doors from the hall to the:
Sitting Room 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, TV point, open fireplace with inset multi-fuel stove and adjoining airing cupboard with tank and immersion heater and glazed double doors which open into the dining area.
There is a tiled floor in the hallway which extends through an archway to the:
Kitchen / Utility Room 7' 6" x 7' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.31m )
With worktops and a range of matching wall and floor units, built-in oven and hob and tiled floor extending through an open doorway with window to side enamel sink top, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window rear, door to the side access and door to the rear garden.
There is a stairs from the hall to the:
First Floor Landing
With fitted shelves, cupboard and access to the loft area and window to front.
Doors from the landing to:
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 10" ( 3.35m x 3.30m )
Window the rear overlooking garden, laminate floor and two built-in cupboards,
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 12' 7" ( 2.62m x 3.84m )
Window the front, coving and laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.36m )
Window to rear and laminate floor.
Door from the landing to the:
With tiled walls, corner bath with mixer shower, vanity wash hand basin and heated towel rail.
Close coupled W.C and part panelled walls.
To the front there is a shingled driveway and off road parking area for four vehicles. There is also a generous rear garden with decking and pergola, generous timber workshop to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43905069.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.