3 bedroom detached house for saleKingsway Road, Evington, Leicester
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- In Need of Modernisation
- Garden Offering Views of Evington Book Woodland
- Detached Family Home
- Evington/ Stoneygate Border
- Close to City Centre/ Leicestershire Golf Club and All Local Amenities
A three bedroom (originally four) detached property benefitting from off road parking with garage and private rear garden overlooking Evington spinney. The spacious accommodation which would benefit from some modernisation, and comes in the form of entrance porch, an open plan dining room with double doors into living room, kitchen, and downstairs W.C. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Located on the popular Evington/ Stoneygate border offering excellent transport links to the city centre. Offered to the market with no upward chain, this will make an ideal family home.
Entrance Porch - Glazed timber front door, ceiling spot lights and radiator.
Open Plan Dining Room - 5.40 x 4.88 (17'9" x 16'0") - Double glazed uPVC bay window to front elevation, ceiling spot lights, radiator and stairs leading to first floor.
Living Room - 3.75 x 3.53 (12'4" x 11'7") - Aluminium framed double glazed floor to ceiling window to rear elevation, radiator and electric wall mounted fireplace.
Wc - 2.40 x 1.81 (7'10" x 5'11") - Obscure uPVC double glazed window to side elevation, ceiling light point, wall mounted basin with chrome mixer, low flush WC with built in storage cupboards, under stairs storage cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen - 3.72 x 2.42 (12'2" x 7'11") - Aluminium framed double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed aluminium framed door to garden, ceiling light points, a range of white wall, base and drawer units with a laminate worktop over with stainless steel sink and drainer and recess with plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Staircase And Landing - Double glazed uPVC window to side elevation, ceiling spot lights and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Bedroom One - 5.60 x 3.36 (18'4" x 11'0") - Double glazed uPVC bay window and single window to rear elevation, ceiling spot lights, built in wardrobe and radiator. This bedroom was previously two bedrooms so offers an easy conversion back to the fourth bedroom or en-suite bathroom.
Bedroom Two - 3.38 x 3.79 (11'1" x 12'5") - Double glazed uPVC window to front elevation, ceiling light point, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.51 x 2.47 (11'6" x 8'1") - Double glazed uPVC window to front elevation, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bathroom - 2.42 x 1.66 (7'11" x 5'5") - Obscure double glazed uPVC window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, a bathroom suite comprising of pedestal basin, low flush WC and panelled bath with shower over and radiator.
Outside - To the front of the property is a block paved driveway giving access to a single garage which houses utility meters and fuse board, mature flowerbeds and trees with lawned surround and gated access to the side and rear of the property.
To the rear of the property is a delightful private garden with slabbed and block paved patio leading to a well kept lawn with mature flowerbeds and timber fencing to left and right hand side. To the rear of the garden is a low levelled fence with views overlooking the Evington brook woodlands.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 2705900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Property Information Pack - An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Directional Note - Leaving the City Centre take the A6 London Road, continuing beyond Victoria Park Roundabout. At the cross road traffic lights at the Knighton Road/Stoughton Road junction turn left onto Stoughton Road, continue along Gartree Road, turn left onto Kingsway Road where the property can be found on the left hand side and identified by the agents For Sale board
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43905408.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26459276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.