2 bedroom terraced house for sale

Bude, Bude

£58,625

Property Description

Key features

  • 2 BEDROOMS
  • MID TERRACE
  • 35% SHARED ONWERSHIP
  • IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
  • DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
  • GAS CENTRAL HEATING
  • LEVEL REAR GARDENS
  • EPC C

Full description

An opportunity to acquire a 2 bedroom mid terrace house available as a 35% share on a shared ownership scheme via the Guinness Partnership Association. Comfortable and spacious living space throughout benefitting from double glazed windows complemented by gas fired central heating. Level landscaped enclosed rear gardens. EPC C

Entrance Hall -

Living Room - Double glazed window to front. Television point. Telephone point. Wood laminate flooring.

Kitchen - Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over with 11/2 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built in electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for full height fridge freezer. Double glazed window and door to rear. Vinyl flooring.

Wc - Wash hand basin. Low level WC.

First Floor -

Bedroom 1 - Double glazed window.

Bedroom 2 - Double glazed window.

Bathroom - Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over with shower curtain rail. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Vinyl floor.

Outside - Rear garden enclosed by timber panel fencing. Low maintenance gardens with patio area and decking. Two Garden Sheds.

Services - Mains electricity, water, drainage and gas.

Agents Note - Please note as this is a shared 35% ownership property there is an additional rent to be paid on the remaining 65% share. This is paid to Guinness Housing Partnership on a monthly basis. This payment includes the service charge and is calculated to be in the region of £319 per month.

You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.


More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
19 August 2016

Nearest station

  • Okehampton (24.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bond Oxborough Phillips, Bude

34 Queen Street, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 8BB

01288 355066 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bond Oxborough Phillips, Bude

34 Queen Street, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 8BB

01288 355066 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest station

  • Okehampton (24.4 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Bond Oxborough Phillips, Bude

34 Queen Street, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 8BB

01288 355066 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference 26459321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Oxborough Phillips, Bude. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.