Property for saleStation Road, Valley
Withdrawn from Market
- DETAILED PLANNING PASSED FOR 9 DWELLINGS. PLANNING REF: 49C287B/VAR, 04-07-2016
- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION BY JOINT AGENTS TOWN AND COUNTRY
- UNCONDITIONAL LOT ? BUYERS PREMIUM APPLIES
- GUIDE PRICE £165,000 TO £180,000
- FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION 27TH OCTOBER 2016 AT ST DAVID'S PARK HOTEL, EWLOE. REGISTRATION 6.30PM
FOR SALE BY PUBLIC AUCTION 27TH OCT 2016 at: St David's Park Hotel, Ewloe. Registration 6.30pm by Joint Agents Town and Country – Sizeable parcel of land with detailed planning for 9 houses. Guide Price: £165,000-£180,000. Unconditional lot – buyers premium applies. Situated adj to Valley Railway Station/railway line, close to village centre.
Sizeable parcel of land with detailed planning for 9 houses situated adjacent to Valley Railway Station/railway line, close to the centre of the excellent and popular commercialised village of Valley.The site layout comprising of 3 blocks of mews style houses being a mix of 5 x 3-bedroomed and 4 x 2-bedroomed houses.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7066115. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burnells, Holyhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Burnells, Holyhead on 01407 762165.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.