3 bedroom penthouse for saleLindsay Road, Edinburgh, EH6
- Panoramic City View - Edinburgh Castle - Arthur Seat - Forth Bridges
- Wake up to Edinburgh Castle view
- Top-end stylish furnishings throughout
- Bright & spacious
- Excellent transport links
- Secure private underground parking
- Generous room sizes
- Neighbouring infamous Royal Yacht Britannia
- Easy access to the wide variety of bars, bistros and restaurants the Shore has to offer
Embrace yourself for an uninterrupted view of Edinburgh city, from Arthur Seat to Edinburgh Castle to the Forth Bridges. This magnificent 3 bedroom luxury penthouse apartment benefits from enviable location conveniently placed for all local amenities and public transport links.
Decorated with top-end stylish furnishings throughout. Shared carpeted entrance with lift and security video entry-phone system, internal access to a secure private underground car park, fabulous lounge/dining room with superb open-plan kitchen, three very generous sized double bedrooms, two benefiting from en-suite shower/bathrooms, and a separate family walk-in shower room. Quality wooden flooring throughout.
Huge south facing patio (approximately 35 m<sup>2</sup>) with built-up garden area. The French doors in lounge and Master Bedroom offer an abundance of light into both spaces. You literally wake up to the Edinburgh Castle in your bed!
This luxury penthouse apartment was completed circa June 2005, and is now presented for sale benefiting from quality fixtures and fittings throughout. The apartment is situated in a convenient position, ideally placed for easy access to the wide variety of
bars, bistros and restaurants that the Shore has to offer. The property features top quality appliances in the kitchen and the bathroom.
The shower rooms have been fitted with splendid top-end luxury designer tiling. The property benefits from gas central heating and a high standard of insulation for economy. There are ample power points, TV aerial points and telephone points throughout the property. Patio/Garden.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43906224.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zbd-d5rw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.