2 bedroom flat for saleMarine Park, Aldwick
Sold STC £139,999
- No Forward Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms with Built In Wardrobes
- Large West Facing Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Ample Storage Space Throughout
- Private South / Westerly Facing Sun Terrace
- Communal Well Maintained Gardens
- Undercover Private Carport
- Short Stroll to the Sea Front and Aldwick Shopping Parade
* NO FORWARD CHAIN * This extremely spacious Ground Floor Apartment is located within the highly desired development of Marine Park and has a private south / westerly facing Sun Terrace. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes, a large westerly facing Lounge / Dining Room with views and access to the Sun Terrace and Communal Gardens, a fitted Kitchen and a fitted Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and ample storage space throughout. Outside the Communal Gardens are very well maintained and there is a private Under Cover Carport providing secure off road parking for one vehicle. The property in our opinion would be benefit from some redecoration and updating but would make an ideal seaside home, located within a short stroll to Marine Park Gardens, the Seafront and Promenade, Aldwick Shopping Parade and within close proximity to the Town Centre.
Entrance - Wood door to the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance and light hall with doors to all rooms. Sliding doors to a triple built in wardrobe with hanging and shelving space. Further doors to a deep airing cupboard with slatted shelving and an additional walk in storage cupboard. Telephone point. Telephone entry system. Radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.89m x 3.91m (19'4 x 12'10) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the well kept communal gardens and a UPVC double glazed patio door with direct access to the apartments private sun terrace with views and access to the communal gardens. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace with wooden mantle piece and space for an electric fire. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Kitchen - 3.56m x 2.49m (11'8 x 8'2) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Original fitted kitchen with two bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Space for a cooker with a fitted extractor fan over and further space for a washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Wall mounted combination boiler. Door to a further storage cupboard.
Bedroom One - 4.06m x 3.99m (13'4 x 13'1) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with views over the well kept communal gardens. Two deep double built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.27m x 3.00m (14' x 9'10) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Two double built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bathroom - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps over and wall mounted shower attachment. Low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Shaver point. Part tiled walls. Wall mounted heater.
Private Sun Terrace - Private south / easterly facing sun terrace with lovely views and access to the communal well maintained gardens.
Undercover Carport - Undercover carport providing secure allocated parking for one vehicle.
Additional Information - The lease expires in 2066, we have had an estimated cost of £20,000 - £28,000 to extend the lease.
The ground rent is £37.50 every 6 months. Fryzer Properties in Worthing deal with the ground rent.
Maintenance Charge is £2,228.80 per annum and is collected by Hobdens in Littlehampton.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43906272.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26459467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.