1 bedroom flat for saleHamblin Court, Rushden
Sold STC £65,000
- One Bedroom Flat
- Allocated Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Great Location
- Great Investment
***No Onward Chain*** A one bedroom flat situated close to Rushden High Street. Call now to arrange a viewing
We have received an offer of £61,000 .Any increased offers are to be received within 5 days of this
publication at the above agents.
entered via door to rear, built in cupboard, electric storage heater, doors to lounge, bedroom one & bathroom
Lounge 11' 11" x 9' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.90m )
Single glazed window to front, electric storage heater, coving to ceiling tv point, opening to kitchen
Kitchen 7' x 6' 2" ( 2.13m x 1.88m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over. stainless steel sink bowl and drainer, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine
Bedroom One 12' into recess x 8' 9" ( 3.66m into recess x 2.67m )
single glazed window to front, electric storage heater, coving to ceiling
A three piece suite comprising of bath, low level w/c, wash hand basin, part tiled
one allocated parking space
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43906419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD106082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.