3 bedroom terraced house for saleSandringham Road, Watford
Offers in Excess of £400,000
- Stunning Terraced House
- Close Proximity to Watford North Station
- Two Reception Rooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Private Rear Garden
This stunning three bedroom terraced property is ideally located within striking distance of Watford North Station and the ever popular Parkgate Junior School.
This stunning three bedroom terraced property is ideally located within striking distance of Watford North Station and the ever popular Parkgate Junior School. The property enjoys an array of spacious and stylish accommodation throughout including a reception hall, living room, a fabulous dining room, modern kitchen & downstairs cloakroom on the ground floor, upstairs there are three generous bedrooms and a luxury bathroom. Outside, the property enjoys an attractive rear garden with side access. Viewing highly recommended.
Lounge 12' 3" into bay x 10' 1" to max ( 3.73m into bay x 3.07m to max )
Dining Room 12' 3" x 10' 10" to max ( 3.73m x 3.30m to max )
Kitchen 10' 2" extending to x 7' 11" to max ( 3.10m extending to x 2.41m to max )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 10' 4" x 10' 11" to wardrobes ( 3.15m x 3.33m to wardrobes )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 7" to max ( 3.73m x 2.62m to max )
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 5' 11" plus recess ( 2.41m x 1.80m plus recess )
Private Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43906476.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF100081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.