4 bedroom detached house for saleShrubbery Lane, Weymouth
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Popular Residential Location
- Large Rear Garden
- Flexible Accommodation With Potential To Extend
FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, SEA VIEW, STUNNING LARGE GARDEN, WELL PRESENTED, OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE, TWO RECEPTIONS, POTENTIAL TO EXTEND, OPEN FIRE PLACES, ANNEX POTENTIAL.
Sea views, a sunny garden and space for the whole family!
Situated in one Weymouth's premier locations, this large family home ticks all the right boxes. Boasting 4 double bedrooms, and potential for a fifth, the flexible layout of the property and the benefit of two staircases, make annex style accommodation readily achievable.
The wide entrance hall creates a wonderful feeling of space from the moment you enter the property. The large windows ensure the property is light and airy by day, whilst the two wood burners, situated in the lounge and dining room, will keep you warm and cosy by night. The kitchen breakfast room, situated at the rear of the property, has double doors which spill out onto the expansive veranda.
The central staircase separates the first floor into two distinct areas, with the southerly wing boasting three of the bedrooms as well as the main family bathroom. The North wing provides a further large bedroom, an additional bathroom and a separate utility room which could easily be converted to a kitchen or bedroom. The second staircase, situated at the end of the landing and exiting to the side of the property, further highlights this area as having self-contained annex potential.
The external elevations of the property are imposing and striking to the eye whilst the rendered finish gives the home crisp, clean lines. The driveway provides access to the integral garage and side access is available to both flanks of the property.
Imposing, detached family residence with four double bedrooms and a very large garden.
This family home is situated in the sought after location of Wyke Regis, just a few minutes' walk from the old village centre, with very popular schools, pubs, shops and regular bus services. Highlights of the Jurassic Coast, the Fleet Lagoon and Chesil Beach are within easy walking distance from the front door, and the UK's National Sailing and Windsurfing Centre is nearby for fans of water sports.
With four double bedrooms, two reception rooms and two bathrooms there is plenty of room for the larger family, and options to add an additional bedroom or to create an annex make this house a flexible offering.
Door to the front with double glazed windows inset and to each side, radiator, open hallway, understairs cupboard and telephone point.
Lounge 12' 5" max x 12' 3" ( 3.78m max x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to the front, carpet flooring, TV and Phone point, local Portland Stone fire place with wood burning stove creates a warm, cosy atmosphere during the winter months.
Dining Room 13' 9" max x 10' 9" ( 4.19m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear, local Portland Stone fire place with wood burning stove creates a warm, cosy atmosphere during the winter months, radiator, views to the rear garden.
Kitchen Breakfast Room 18' 6" max x 9' 8" ( 5.64m max x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear with patio doors which lead onto the large south-west facing raised decking area - ideal for entertaining and making the most of long summer evenings , Asterite one and a half bowl sink, work tops, part tiling, gas free standing oven with cooker hood, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, built in fridge and freezer, wine storage space.
First Floor Landing
Doors to each room, large loft access, potential to make a separate annex with its own entrance and stair case, radiator.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 12' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet flooring.
Second Bedroom 13' 3" x 10' 9" max ( 4.04m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to the rear with sea views over Chesil beach, radiator, fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring.
Third Bedroom 12' 4" max x 10' 9" ( 3.76m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet flooring.
Fourth Bedroom 8' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, phone point, carpet floor, could also be used as an office.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower attachment, separate double shower cubical, WC, Vanity unit, shaver point, EX fan, part tiling and radiator.
Bath with shower over, WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to the rear, airing cupboard, shaver point, part tiled.
Utility Room/ Second Kitchen
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted Combi boiler, stainless steel sink, radiator, work tops, plumbing for washing machine.
Mainly laid to lawn with walled surround, flowered boarder, pathway to the front door.
Large raised decking area with steps down to a generous lawn, fully enclosed with walled surround, range of trees, side access to the front of the property.
Off road parking for one car.
Garage 15' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.81m )
Large garage with power and light, up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43906494.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.