2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLynncroft, Eastwood, Nottingham
- Beautifully presented
- Dining Kitchen
- Semi Detached
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Utility Room and Ground floor WC
- Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Popular Location
- Viewing Essential
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED *** Family home *** KITCHEN DINER *** Lounge with multi fuel stove *** utility area and ground floor WC *** FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM *** Two double bedrooms *** Viewing essential ***
A well presented two bedroom semi detached property in the popular location of Eastwood. Located at the top of Lynncroft in close proximity to a wide range of local amenities including shops, schools, bus routes and major road links. In brief the deceptively spacious accommodation offers a lounge with feature multi fuel stove. open plan kitchen dining room, utility area and a ground floor WC. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a generous bathroom fitted with a stylish four piece bathroom suite. Outside the rear garden is easily maintainable with two patio areas and raised flower beds. Viewing's are highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Lounge 14' 3" Max x 12' 5" Into Chimney Recess ( 4.34m Max x 3.78m Into Chimney Recess )
uPVC double glazed entrance door and window both to front elevation, Feature exposed brick fireplace with multi fuel stove and door to;
Kitchen Dining Room 12' 5" Into Chimney Recess x 11' 3" ( 3.78m Into Chimney Recess x 3.43m )
Beautifully fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and complementary tiled splash backs. Fitted Belfast sink with mixer tap, integrated fridge and freezer and space for range cooker. UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, stairs to first floor landing and open plan through to utility area.
Fitted with matching wall and base units, roll top work surface and integrated washing machine. wooden stable door to rear garden, radiator and door to;
Fitted with a low level wc and vanity style hand wash basin. UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear and vertical panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
With doors to;
Bedroom One 12' 5" Into Chimney Recess x 10' 10" ( 3.78m Into Chimney Recess x 3.30m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator and door leading to loft access.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Family Bathroom 11' 9" x 6' 4" ( 3.58m x 1.93m )
Stylish bathroom suite fitted with a matching four piece suite comprising of a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and separate shower cubicle. Tiled walls, uPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, vertical panel radiator, spotlights to ceiling and extractor fan.
The landscaped rear garden is easy maintainable offering two patio areas, raised flower beds and enclosed with wall and fenced boundaries. A side gate gives access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43906530.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWD201964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Eastwood - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.