1 bedroom terraced house for saleShillbank Lane, Mirfield, WF14
Sold STC £75,000
- OFF ROAD PARKING SPACE
- VACANT POSSESSION & NO VENDOR CHAIN
- IDEAL PROPERTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYER
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT INTO 2 BEDROOMS IF REQUIRED
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED & GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
This delightful mid terraced property would make an ideal purchase for the first time buyer, offered for sale with no vendor chain and having upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating. Set back from the roadside and enjoying a pleasant open aspect over the garden to the front, there is an off road parking space and accommodation comprising: entrance vestibule, open plan lounge/kitchen, cellar, bedroom and bathroom. The property does require some cosmetic upgrading and has a large double bedroom which lends itself to being split to create a second bedroom if required.
Ground Floor: - UPVC/glazed entrance door gives access to:
Entrance Vestibule - Having a staircase rising to the first floor.
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen Area - 15'11" x 14'1" (4.85m x 4.29m) - Having a brick fireplace with stone hearth and a living flame coal effect gas fire, dado rail, ceiling coving, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. The kitchen area comprises a range of wall and base units with working surfaces and tile splash backs, 11/2 bowl sink unit with side drainer, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor canopy over and space for a tall fridge/freezer. The kitchen also houses the central heating boiler.
Lower Ground Floor: -
Cellar - Being a useful storage space, having a central heating radiator and electric power and lighting.
First Floor: -
Landing - Having a spindle balustrade and access to the loft space.
Bedroom - 16'0" x 11'1" max (4.88m x 3.38m max) - A spacious double bedroom, having ceiling coving, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Bathroom - Having a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiling to the walls, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Outside: - There is a low maintenance gravelled garden to the front with flower/shrub borders and a tarmacadam off road parking space.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43906689.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26459542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys, Mirfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.