3 bedroom terraced house for saleChannel View Road, Eastbourne
Sold STC £260,000
- Spacious Three Bedroom Terrace
- Extremely Sought After Redoubt Area
- Two Reception Rooms
- Large Kitchen
- Good Sized Courtyard Garden
- Period Feature Retained Throughout
- GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£280,000
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£280,000
Extremely spacious three bedroom terraced property in the sought after Redoubt area. Ideally situated a short walk from the seafront and town centre. Retaining period features throughout & benefiting from two reception rooms, large kitchen and good sized garden.
GUIDE PRICE £260,000-£280,000
Extremely spacious three bedroom terraced house in the highly sought after Redoubt area of Eastbourne. Ideally situated a short walk from the award winning seafront, local parks, train station and town centre. This period property has retained many original features throughout with wooden flooring fireplaces and cornicing. Offering bright rooms and comprising of entrance hall, two good sized reception rooms, large kitchen with pantry, three double bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a generous sized patio garden, split level with flower borders and outside storage cupboard. Viewings are a must to fully appreciate the space this property has to offer.
Door to the front into entrance hall with understairs cupboard, window to the front, radiator and wooden flooring.
Living Room 14' 3" into bay x 13' 1" into recess ( 4.34m into bay x 3.99m into recess )
Bay window to the front aspect, gas fire with feature surround, radiator, TV point, wooden flooring and coving.
Dining Room 11' 1" into recess x 10' 9" ( 3.38m into recess x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
Comprising of freestanding base units with work surface over, integrated stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for range cooker, wooden flooring, pantry cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to the side and door to the courtyard garden.
Stairs from the entrance hall to first floor landing with loft access.
Bedroom 1 17' 6" into recess x 14' 1" into bay ( 5.33m into recess x 4.29m into bay )
Bay window to the front aspect, further window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" into recess x 10' 9" ( 3.58m into recess x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built in storage cupboard with central heating boiler.
Bedroom 3 10' 4" into recess x 9' 9" ( 3.15m into recess x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and telephone point.
Comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC and double glazed window to the rear.
Private rear courtyard garden, split level and enclosed by flower beds and mature shrubs with rear gate access and outdoor storage cupboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43909416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.