2 bedroom duplex for saleValliere Road, College Park, London, NW10
Offers Over £500,000
- Two double bedrooms * Reception room
- Compound worktops in kitchen
- Sandstone style tiling in new bathroom
- Newly fitted en suite bathroom
- Oak style floors * Low voltage lighting
- New lease with share of Freehold
Architect-designed, high-tech loft style apartment... which has just undergone full refurbishment, completed to a high standard with chrome fixtures & fittings, on the first & second floor of this period style mid-terraced house, boasting solid wood floors and new double glazed windows throughout, located in close proximity of both Kensal Green & Willesden Junction train stations.
The property offers 585sq" of accommodation, comprising of two double bedrooms, reception room, contemporary style kitchen with compound worktops and fitted stainless steel appliances, new modern Sandstone style fully tiled family bathroom combined W.C & three piece en suite bathroom combined W.C connected to the master bedroom.
Located in the sought after College Park, stones throw of a variety of local shops, bars/cafes, restaurants, and both Kensal Green/Willesden Junction train stations are close at hand.
Bedroom 1 - 21'4x15'4 -
Bedroom 2 - 13'0x9'4 -
Reception 1 - 15'1x13'9 -
Kitchen - 10'0x5'0 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43910052.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26459847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warwick Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.