4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Dell, Angmering, West Sussex
- Detached Executive Family Home
- Four Bedrooms.
- Spacious Lounge With Separate Dining Room.
- En-suite Shower Room To Master Bedroom.
- Refitted Family Bathroom.
- South Facing Rear Garden.
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing.
- Double Length Garage. Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to bring this executive style four bedroom detached property to the market. Offering the owner plenty of spacious accommodation, this would make the ideal family home.
The property accommodation comprises firstly of a good size lounge, with access through to conservatory, a separated dining area, a kitchen/breakfast room with breakfast bar and ample storage and a utility room offering plenty of space for appliances.
Upstairs the master bedroom is serviced by a refitted 'walk in' shower room with underfloor heating, there are three further bedrooms all of good sizes, as well as a modern family bathroom.
Externally there are parking spaces to the side of the property in front of the garage, which itself offers plenty of additional storage for bikes, gardening equipment or additional appliances. The rear garden is south facing and mostly laid to lawn.
In our opinion the property is in need of some minor cosmetic redecoration and can be found located on the much sought after development 'The Dell', which is within a short distance of local schools, shops and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43910202.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ANG160023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Angmering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.