3 bedroom detached house for salePriory Vale Road, Banbury
- Modern detached house
- Open fireplace
- Single garage
- Off road parking
- Pleasantly landscaped garden
- Popular residential neighbourhood
Full descriptionA BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE CONVENIENTLY LOCATED CLOSE TO THE TOWN CENTRE AND WITH EASY ACCESS TO JUNCTION 11 OF THE M40.
Entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, sitting room, superb kitchen/dining room, conservatory, three bedrooms, family bathroom, gas central heating, off road car parking, single garage, landscaped rear garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£310,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1 mile
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 0.5 miles
Banbury railway station 0.5 miles
Oxford 20 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail approx 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 55 mins
Directions - From Banbury proceed via Bridge Street and into the Middleton Road. Continue to the outskirts of the town and having The Pepper Pot pub on the left hand side take the next right hand turning into Priory Vale Road. The property will be found after a short distance on the left hand side.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 3 PRIORY VALE ROAD is a modern detached house which is pleasantly located on this popular residential neighbourhood. Within recent years the property has had many improvements including a new kitchen, an updated heating system and updated electrics. The accommodation is arranged over two floors and there is off road parking to the front and a pleasant landscaped garden to the rear. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout, some of the main features include:
* Entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor an door leading onto a cloakroom/WC.
* Spacious and pleasant sitting room with wood effect flooring and open fireplace, window to the front and double doors opening into the kitchen/dining room.
* The kitchen/dining room is fitted with a range of modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board with tiled spalshbacks. There is space for a range cooker with an extractor fan over, space for fridge freezer and space and plumbing for a washing machine.
* A large opening from the kitchen/dining room opens onto the conservatory at the rear which has an attractive tiled floor and a door opening onto the garden.
* The first floor landing has a hatch to the loft space and an airing cupboard housing a hot water cylinder and doors leading onto two double bedrooms and a single bedroom.
* The family bathroom is fitted with a light coloured suite comprising a panelled bath with a shower over, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail.
* Outside the property to the front there is off road parking and a small garden area. At the side there is a single garage which has an up and over door to the front and a personal door to the rear garden.
* The rear garden extends to approximately 40' in length and is pleasantly landscaped. There is a shingled seating area adjoining the house which leads onto a raised lawn with a large wooden decked seating area at the rear.
Services - All mains services are connected. The boiler is located in the garage.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band D.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43910418.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26457616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.