4 bedroom detached house for saleHillbrook Crescent, Ingleby Barwick
Sold STC £192,500
- Very Competitively Priced For an Early Sale Under the Taylor Wimpey Assisted Move Scheme
- A Truly Outstanding Four Bedroom Detached Home Presented to an Excellent Standard with Delightful Decor & High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Beautifully Presented Lounge Situated to the Front of the Property
- Extensive Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Built in Oven & Hob, Integrated Dishwasher & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Utility Room with Matching Fitted Units & Cloakroom/WC
- Four Impressive Bedrooms with the Master Having an En-Suite Shower Room
- Bathroom with a Nicely Presented White Three Piece Suite & Attractive Wall Tiling
- Delightful Landscaped Gardens to Front, Side & Rear, Double Width Driveway & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System, Double Glazing & Amtico Flooring to Most of the Ground Floor Together with the En-Suite & Bathroom
- A Superb Property Which Must be Viewed Internally to be Fully Appreciated
Full descriptionPrice to Sell For an Early Sale Under the Taylor Wimpey Assisted Move Scheme. A Truly Outstanding Four Bedroom Detached Home Presented to an Excellent Standard with Delightful Decor & High Quality Fittings Throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43911858.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING120283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.