4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Elwick
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached House
- Delightful Elwick Village Surroundings
- 2,000 Sq.Ft. of Well Planned Family Sized Living Space
- Attractive Private Garden with Large Decked Patio
- Detached Garage & Ample Car Parking
- Wonderful 30ft Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Three Bath/Shower Rooms to Go with Four Bedrooms
- Large Lounge with Multi-Fuel Stove
Boasting just over 2,000 sq. ft. of superbly appointed and thoughtfully planned accommodation, this wonderful former village school conversion within delightful Elwick Village surroundings. The owners have created an imaginative blend of period and contemporary styling that works magnificently well throughout the property and comprises briefly entrance hall, study/home office, large lounge with multi-fuel stove, 30ft open plan kitchen/diner with fabulous vaulted ceilings and modern soft cream coloured style units, two ground floor bedrooms and family bathroom. The first floor has two further double bedrooms both with shower room en-suite. Outside, there is an attractive cottage garden to the front, private rear garden with lawn and large raised timber decked patio overlooking woods with Elwick Hall beyond, ample car parking and a detached garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43913334.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST160301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.