5 bedroom detached house for saleHoughton Banks, Ingleby Barwick
- A Five Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain
- Originally Constructed by Yuill Homes to the Popular Chartwell Design
- Lounge with Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Study & Garden Room with Double Doors to the Rear Garden
- Kitchen with Built in Oven & Hob, Integrated Fridge & Separate Utility Room Together with a Cloakroom/WC
- Four First Floor Bedrooms with One Having an Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Master Bedroom on the Second Floor With En-Suite
- Bathroom Having a White Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
A Five Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Offered For Sale with No Onward Chain. Originally Constructed by Yuill Homes to the Popular Chartwell Design.
Entrance door, radiator, coved ceiling, under-stairs cupboard and spindled staircase leading to the first floor.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double tiled shower cubicle with Mains fed shower connected, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, radiator, double glazed window and extractor fan.
3.58m x 2.97m
With radiator, double glazed window and recessed double wardrobe.
2.77m x 2.5m
With radiator and double glazed window.
2.74m x 2.5m
With radiator and double glazed window.
Panelled bath with pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled double shower cubicle with Mains fed shower fitted. Radiator, double glazed window, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
With door to master bedroom.
3.9m x 4.22m
With three recessed wardrobes, spacious walk in storage cupboard, double radiators and double glazed windows to two elevations.
Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Double shower cubicle with Mains fed shower connected. Part tiled walls, double radiator, double glazed window, extractor fan and walk in storage cupboard.
With low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator and extractor fan
With double glazed window, built in airing cupboard and staircase leading to the second floor.
4.0m x 3.25m
With two recessed double wardrobes, radiator and double glazed window.
4.78m x 2.67m
With radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation and coved ceiling.
6.07m x 3.23m
Living flame effect gas fire set in attractive feature surround with inset and hearth. Radiator, double glazed window, coved ceiling and double doors leading to the dining room.
3.33m x 3.25m
With radiator, double glazed window, coved ceiling and glass panelled door leading to garden room.
3.35m x 2.34m
Overlooking the rear garden with double glazed windows and French doors leading to the rear garden. Double radiator and wall light points.
4.7m x 2.6m
Spacious kitchen area with a range of wall and floor units with complementary work surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven with gas hob and extractor canopy. Integrated fridge and tiled surrounds.
2.18m x 1.78m
With wall mounted boiler, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator and extractor fan. Double glazed side access door.
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with shared access separating to provide a double width driveway leading to the double garage with double up and over door, power points, lighting and wall heaters. To both sides of the property are lawned areas leading to the enclosed rear garden which is again mainly laid to lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43913337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.