4 bedroom detached house for saleDaisy Court, Stockton-on-Tees
- Look No Further, You Have Found Your Perfect Home
- Executive Four Bedroom Detached Property with Double Garage
- Impeccably Presented Throughout
- Privately Situated Corner Plot with Lovely Gardens
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Three Reception Rooms
- Breakfast Kitchen with Utility
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite & Family Bathroom
- Book Your Viewing Early to Avoid Disappointment
- No Chain
The accommodation briefly comprises of: entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room plus utility, cloaks/WC and study/family room, all at ground floor level together with four good-sized first floor bedrooms, en-suite and a family bathroom. Externally the property offers front and rear gardens and a double drive leading to the double garage. The property is fantastically private and the fit-out is high quality, viewing should be arranged early to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43913343.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.