3 bedroom character property for saleWalcott Road, Bacton, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- Semi Detached
- Brick & Flint
- Three Bedrooms
- Parking for Three Cars
- Front & Rear Garden
This semi detached brick and flint property all on one level is a short walk to the beach and shops. The property offers three bedrooms, lounge /diner, kitchen, bathroom and enclosed rear garden
This semi detached brick and flint property all on one level is a short walk to the beach and shops. The property offers three bedrooms, lounge /diner, kitchen, bathroom and enclosed rear garden. There is off road parking for three cars and also a front garden with plants and shrubs. The property would be ideal as a second/holiday home or retirement/family home.
With a double glazed door to the front, a double glazed window to the side, two radiators and a loft hatch.
Lounge 10' x 17' 10" ( 3.05m x 5.44m )
With two double glazed windows, gas fire, radiator, TV point and beams.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 5' 11" ( 4.42m x 1.80m )
With a fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units, work surfaces, 1/1/2 bowl asterite sink, electric oven, cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, splashback tiling, a double glazed window to the rear and views of the garden.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.40m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and views of the garden.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 11' Into Bay ( 2.72m x 3.35m Into Bay )
With a double glazed window to the front, fitted cupboards, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 10' 11" Into Bay ( 2.72m x 3.33m Into Bay )
With a double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
With a four piece suite comprising a WC, hand wash basin, bath and shower. Radiator, part tiling, fan heater and double glazed window to the rear.
With a gravel driveway,, grassed area with plants, path to door and brick and flint wall.
With a brick and flint wall to the side and rear, outside tap, fence to one side, side access, patio area for seating, variety of plants and trees, laid to lawn, well established and maintained, raspberry and strawberry bushes and a vegetable patch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43918860.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.