3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAvenue Road, Askern, DONCASTER
Guide Price £80,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000
- Sizeable Family Home
- Two Reception Rooms both with Multi-Fuel Stoves
- L-Shaped Kitchen with Modern Hi-Gloss Units
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Front, Side and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Conservatory
Guide Price £80,000 - £90,000 This spacious family home situated in the area of Askern is on a sizeable corner plot! Offering a conservatory and front, side and rear gardens with off road parking.
This sizeable well presented family home is situated on an enclosed corner plot with front, side and rear gardens with off road parking. The property is close to local amenities and transport links.
Has a side facing sealed unit door, central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Access to the bathroom.
Has a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath. There is partial tiling to the walls, tiled flooring and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.48m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the multi-fuel stove with a tiled hearth. There is coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 13' 5" to the recess x 12' 8" ( 4.09m to the recess x 3.86m )
With side facing double glazed window. The focal point of the room is the inset multi fuel stove on a tiled hearth. There is a central heating radiator and downlight from the ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 10" x 5' 11" ( 4.52m x 1.80m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of hi-gloss cream units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is complimentary tiling, a range style cooker with electric five ring hob, stainless steel splashback and cookerhood above, space for a fridge and tiled flooring.
Conservatory 7' 4" x 6' 3" ( 2.24m x 1.91m )
Has a side facing double glazed window, light, power, tiled flooring and side facing sealed unit door.
First Floor Landing
Has access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 7" to the recess x 11' 5" ( 4.14m to the recess x 3.48m )
A double room with double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.89m x 2.69m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 7' 11" ( 4.11m x 2.41m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a cupboard housing the water tank.
The property stands in a good sized private plot with enclosed gardens to the front, side and rear. To the front of the property is a lawned garden. To the side of the property is a patio. To the rear the garden has been paved for ease of maintenance. There is an outside tap, brick built shed and gates which give access to the driveway providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43918866.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.