4 bedroom detached house for saleSharmans Cross Road Solihull
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Contemporary Home over 2200 sq ft
- Four Double Bedrooms with two Ensuite
- Two Additional Bathrooms
- Versatile Reception Rooms
- High Specification Throughout
- Porcelanosa Sanitaryware & Tiling
- Magnificent Open Plan Dining Kitchen
- Generous Well Established South Facing Gardens with Open Aspect
- Early Viewing Essential
This beautiful detached family home has been substantially extended and lovingly built to truly exceptional standards and provides stunning accommodation (Approx 2200 sq ft) arranged over two storeys, which includes four bedrooms with Juliet balconies, four bathrooms, versatile reception rooms that comprise of a large reception dining hall, snug/ home office, drawing room, magnificent open plan dining kitchen with family area, laundry & utility, ground floor shower room, cloakroom/wc, generous well established South facing gardens with open views all set behind a deep generous driveway on one of Solihull's most desirable and prestigious roads. A house that must be seen for the level and quality of the accommodation to be truly appreciated.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43918872.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL-12721E7N. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartleys Estate Agents, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.