3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrimrose Lane, BIRMINGHAM
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception rooms
- Off Road Parking
- Large Landscaped Garden
- Gas Central Heating (where specified)
- Modern throughout
This traditional three bedroom semi-detached has all the space needed to make the perfect family home with a few hidden surprises that put a huge smile on your face. If you wish to come and take a look at what could be your next home for years to come please call to arrange a viewing. .
Here we have a traditional three bed semi-detached property with fantastic sized rooms throughout the property. The upstairs consists of two double bedrooms and a generous sized single with family bathroom and separate toilet. The ground floor has two very good sized reception rooms and a great kitchen. The rear doors open out into a beautifully landscaped garden with a hidden surprise to the rear. The off road parking and garage really top this property off as a fantastic family home that is waiting to be snapped up.
Tarmac driveway providing off road parking, plants and side gated access to the rear garden
UPVC double glazed door and window to front elevation, telephone point, ceiling light point, laminate flooring, staircase rising to the first floor, under stairs storage cupboard and doors to:
Lounge 14' 9" to french doors x 10' 11" into chimney recess ( 4.50m to french doors x 3.33m into chimney recess )
Double glazed bay window and double glazed french doors to rear elevation, carpeting, television aerial point, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 4" into bay x 10' 10" into chimney recess ( 4.06m into bay x 3.30m into chimney recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, carpeting, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 8' 5" max ( 3.33m max x 2.57m max )
A range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas and flooring, double electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, central heating boiler and a obscure UPVC double glazed door giving rear garden access.
Ceiling light point, carpeting, loft access, obscure double glazed window to side elevation and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' x 9' 7" ( 4.27m x 2.92m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes, television aerial point, carpeting, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" into bay x 9' 8" ( 4.47m into bay x 2.95m )
Double glazed bay window to rear elevation, carpeting, two built-in wardrobes, two ceiling light points and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" max narrowing to 5' 11" to wardrobes x 8' 5" ( 2.29m max narrowing to 1.80m to wardrobes x 2.57m )
Carpeting, Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to front elevation, wash hand basin, extractor fan, three spotlights, bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiled flooring and partial wall tiling.
W.C, floor tiling, partial wall tiling, ceiling light point and a obscure double glazed window to side elevation.
Side access, outdoor W.C, outhouse, block paved patio with path to rear, outdoor lighting, laid to lawn, outdoor water supply, shrubs, plants and hedging with an archway to a further garden section with fruit trees, storage shed and a greenhouse.
Garage 15' 7" max x 7' 6" max ( 4.75m max x 2.29m max )
Single glazed window to side elevation, double wooden doors, plumbing for a washing machine, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43918881.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.