3 bedroom town house for saleKings Mews, Louth
Sold by Us
- Vacant 3 bedroom town house
- 3 further tenanted neighbouring houses available
- Gas CH system, allocated parking space
- DG sash windows. Rear courtyard
- Central position yards from shops
NEW PRICE! Modern 3 bedroom town house in the centre of Louth just yards from the shops and vacant now. INVESTORS note that three neighbouring houses can also be acquired with current assured shorthold tenancies creating a portfolio. Carefully designed for the Conservation Area with large double-glazed sash windows in coated low maintenance frames the house has nicely proportioned rooms including a lounge, smart and stylish dining kitchen, cloaks/WC. first floor landing, three bedrooms and attractive bathroom. Walled courtyard at the rear and parking space directly in front of the house. Gas central heating system. NO CHAIN
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43918893.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101134003101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Masons Sales & Lettings, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.