3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCedar Avenue, Wickford, Essex
- 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Ground and first floor bathrooms
- Generous lounge
- Large rear garden
- Great size kitchen/breakfast area
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Are you growing tired of the usual squabbles regarding the lack of space in your current family home? Well fret no more as this spacious 3 bedroom house offers great accommodation for a modern day family.The large lounge/dining area will allow the family to come together after work and school to socialise and share stories of their days before tucking in to a family feast. With such a great space this is the perfect environment to see kids play and do their homework as well as the babies learning to crawl and walk.After the evening meal is finished and the kids have helped to tidy up you can either relax in front of the box together or enjoy the evening sun in the large rear garden with an after dinner drink or two. The kids will have more than enough space to play and it is also an ideal size for birthday parties!Cedar Avenue enjoys a prime location within catchments of North Crescent Primary School, Wickford Infant and Junior Schools and Bromfords Senior School. In addition Cedar Avenue is only a short walk away from the High Street and railway station.
What the Owner says:
This has been our family home for almost a decade and has seen our children grow in to adults and fly the nest to start their own families. It's time for us to downsize and pass this house to another family to make their home and get as much enjoyment as we did.We're able to move as quickly as possible as we are able to offer no onward chain.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 20'1 x 11'2 (6.13m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'9 x 10'4 (4.50m x 3.15m)
- Breakfast Area: 10'4 x 7'6 (3.15m x 2.29m)
- Dining Area: 10'5 x 6'7 (3.18m x 2.01m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'3 x 11'1 (3.43m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'5 (3.36m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'7 x 8'2 (2.62m x 2.49m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43918962.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53410248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.