3 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow Gate Avenue, Sothall, SHEFFIELD
Sold STC £199,950
- Extended three bedroom
- Detached garage
- Landscaped rear garden
- Perfect family home
Located in the corner of this popular residential cull de sac is this well extended three bedroom detached property which occupies a corner position.
Located in the corner of this popular residential cull de sac is this well extended three bedroom detached property which occupies a corner position. The property has been extended with a double extension to the rear and comprises of entrance lobby, spacious lobby, side lobby with downstairs W.C, large breakfasting kitchen with extended sun room with glass roof which the current vendor currently uses as the dining room opening to a landscaped rear garden with access to the driveway and detached garage, three bedrooms to the first floor to include master with ensuite and modern family bathroom. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Accessed via a front facing double glazed door with stairs to first floor and central heating radiator.
Having a front facing double glazed window, television point, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. The focal point in the lounge had to be the feature fireplace incorporating a marble back and hearth housing the gas fire.
Side Entrance Lobby
With a side facing double glazed entrance door, an under stairs storage cupboard and access to the down stairs cloak room.
With low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, a gas central heating radiator and a built-in ring cupboard housing the combination boiler.
Fitted with range of wall and base units incoporating work surfaces with a circular sink and drainer inset. The kitchen also comprises a rear facing double glazed window, free standing stainless steel range cooker with extractor above, space for washing machine, dryer, large American style fridge freezer and an integrated dishwasher. Please note there is an additional space within the units to house a fridge and freezer.
An archway leads through to the:
Sun Room / Conservatory
With feature open apex glass roof, wooden flooring, side facing double glazed doors providing access to the garden.
First Floor And Landing
Stairs rise to the first floor with central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window.
With rear and side facing double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes with dresser unit, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
With a side facing double glazed window, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower cubicle, slate tiling to splash backs and shaving point.
A double bedroom with two front facing double glazed, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, a fitted wardrobe, further fitted bookshelf providing further storage and a secret wardrobe behind.
A further double room with a side facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, two built in storage cupboards, a gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Fitted with a white suite comprising of floating wash hand basin, low flush W.C, panel bath with mains mixer shower, obscure double glazed window and tiling to the splash backs.
To the front of the property there is a garden with focal blossom tree. The garden leads around the side with path, drive way to the rear which in turn leads to the garage with up and over door.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden with composite decked patio with inset feature lights throughout the borders. Steps lead up to a further garden area with feature free standing pizza oven (inc in sale) feature lights. Pond with stainless steel water fall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43919529.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK109064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.