1 bedroom terraced house for saleExwick Court, Exeter
- Spacious one bedroom purpose built house
- On level Exwick location
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- EPC Rating C
- Allocated parking
- Close to local amenities
- Within easy reach of the River Exe walks
Beautifully presented one bedroom purpose built house in level Exwick Court, comprising a lounge/dining room with patio doors leading to the front garden, modern fitted kitchen/bathroom and a large double bedroom. Property also benefits an allocated parking space and within a short distance of the River Exe walks. Must be seen to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43919577.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6950788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bower & Bower, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.