2 bedroom terraced house for saleFoolow, Hope Valley
Sold by Us
- Stone built two double bedroom cottage
- Generous sitting room with grit stone fireplace & stove
- Dining kitchen
- Rear entrance hall with stable door
- Family bathroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Further double bedroom
- Lovely south facing garden
- Backing onto farmers fields
- Stunning walks from the village
A delightful stone built two double bedroom cottage with charming rear garden, enviably located in the picturesque and highly sought after village of Foolow. The property is located a short walk from the heart of the village with its idyllic village green, duck pond and popular gastro pub. The deceptively spacious accommodation is arranged over two floors with the ground floor comprising, sitting room with grit stone fireplace, dining kitchen, rear entrance hall and a family bathroom. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with two double bedrooms including a particularly spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Outside, to the rear of the property is a south facing walled garden incorporating lawn, well stocked borders and patio. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this wonderful home and garden in surely one of the regions prettiest villages.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041008105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Hathersage & Hope Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.