3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColebrook Road, Coleview, Wiltshire
- STUNNING Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- MUCH IMPROVED By The Current Owner
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Re-Fitted Bathroom
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Location In Sought After Road Within Coleview
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
MUST BE VIEWED!! **RE-FURBISHED THROUGHOUT** Situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac position within a sought after road within Coleview, the home must be viewed at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment. Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this STUNNING three bedroom semi-detached family home which has been MUCH IMPROVED by the current owner. The accommodation briefly comprises of three bedrooms, modern RE-FITTED family bathroom, good size c.20' living/dining room with FEATURE modern RE-FITTED kitchen. Externally the home boasts an enclosed rear garden with garage and driveway providing additional off road parking.
FLOOR PLANS-These are intended as a GUIDE only. Dimensions are approximate. NOT TO SCALE. We have taken every care with the preparation of these details. They do not form any part of an offer or contract and are a guide only. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fitting or services and cannot verify they are in working order. All measurements are approximate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43920321.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26460383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard James, East Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.