3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHighbury Grove, Portsmouth
- End Of Chain
- Garage / Off Road Parking
- End Of Terrace
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
A large three bedroom end of terrace house situated on the Highbury Estate. This property comprises three double bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, modern fitted kitchen and separate dining room, to the outside a garage and off road parking.
A large three bedroom end of terrace house situated on the Highbury Estate. This property comprises three double bedrooms, upstairs bathroom, modern fitted kitchen and separate dining room, to the outside a garage and off road parking. Also benefiting from easy access to the train station and links to A27/M27. Viewing is essential!
Double glazed door to side aspect, two double glazed window to side aspect, two understairs storage cupboards, doors to;
Lounge 17' 8" x 14' 3" into bay ( 5.38m x 4.34m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, feature fire place, radiator.
Dining Room 14' 11" in to bay x 10' 7" ( 4.55m in to bay x 3.23m )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 6' 6" ( 3.63m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, partly tiled walls, fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces, sink/drainer, integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, door to;
Double glazed window to side aspect, central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer, door to garden.
Bedroom One 14' 2" into bay x 17' 7" ( 4.32m into bay x 5.36m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth plastered walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 11' 11" ( 2.62m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 12' ( 2.59m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fire place, radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, fully tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Mainly laid to lawn with shrub boarders, patio area and brick built shed, side pedestrian access.
Double glazed window, w/c, wash hand basin.
Shared drive way leading to single garage with double doors, mains power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43920420.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.