3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLaburnum Road, Balby, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen
- Ready to move into
- Popular location
Spacious ideal home perfect for a first time buyer. Comprising of two reception rooms and a rear garden.
Located in Balby is this well presented and spacious three bedroom semi-detached property which is ready to move into. The property is an ideal starter home and comprises of two reception rooms,modern kitchen, bathroom and a spacious rear garden.
Access to the entrance hall.
Has a central heating radiator and understairs storage. Access to the lounge, dining room, kitchen and cellar.
Fitted with a WC and wash hand basin. There is partial wall tiling and laminate flooring.
Lounge 10' 11" exc bay window x 12' 7" into recess ( 3.33m exc bay window x 3.84m into recess )
Has a front facing single glazed window, central heating radiator and electric fire with feature surround.
Dining Room 18' 4" x 11' 7" into recess ( 5.59m x 3.53m into recess )
Has a central heating radiator, spotlights and laminate flooring. There are french doors leading to the garden.
Kitchen 15' x 7' 3" max ( 4.57m x 2.21m max )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink. There is an integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher/ washing machine and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is laminate flooring. Access to the entrance hall and garden.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 5" to wardrobes ( 4.04m x 3.18m to wardrobes )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 7" into recess ( 3.35m x 3.23m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' ( 2.34m x 2.44m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, spotlights and built in storage cupboard. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is full wall tiling and lino flooring.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with mature shrubs. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs, paved area, decking area and outside tap. Access to the front, kitchen and dining room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43920423.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.