1 bedroom apartment for saleAnchor Building, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- One bedroom apartment
- 7th floor, c. 596 sq ft
- World class fitness club
- Acres of rolling open space
- Abundance of transport links
- Unique riverside neighbourhood
- Sovereign Place - Central town square
- Exclusive access to the marketing suite
A beautiful new riverside neighbourhood for London, this gorgeous south facing one bedroom apartment on the 7th floor is proudly positioned in the Royal Wharf development. Spread over 597 sq ft, this spacious apartment is perfectly designed with an open plan kitchen reception for all your hosting needs. The reception opens out onto a generous balcony suitable for summer evenings. The design concept is based on the values of new Georgian interiors with the palette being simple, elegant black and white; this is showcased with the monochrome feature tiles used in the bathroom.
Royal Wharf benefits from a plethora of transports links. In the local area you can choose from either the DLR, Thames Riverboat or the Emirate Cable Car which glides from the Royal Docks to Greenwich Peninsula. With London City Airport only minutes away you can explore Europe or further afield easily! Improving connections even further, Crossrail arrives in 2018!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2307842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.