3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Lane, Eston, Middlesbrough, TS6 9DT
- Larger than average private gardens with summerhouse
- Long drive for multiple cars
- Vaulted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Light and airy rooms with high ceilings & reclaimed Doors & Stripped Floors
- Replica working fireplaces to Lounge & Dining Room
- Scope for extending into Attic / Loft / Side & Back
- Central Heating with new combi boiler
- Recently new fitted carpet to stairs
- Wonderful family home updated to a high standard
- Downstairs cloakroom/W.C.
This impressive large period property is a fabulous family home, situated in the prestigious old village of Eston. A house that has many great features, is spacious, light with large windows and high ceilings, and is a larger than average plot, it also boasts a long drive able to park several vehicles, it is near to all amenities.
There is a separate lounge and dining room, which are both fitted with replica working fireplaces, it has stripped floorboards, reclaimed doors, coving and large bay windows. The kitchen has original exposed beams in a vaulted ceiling, with breakfast area. There are windows to all sides, it has a modern light feel with patio doors leading out into the large garden. The hall also has stripped floorboards, and a beautiful pine spindle staircase, which has recently been carpeted, it also has the addition of a downstairs cloakroom. There are two storage cupboards, one housing a newly fitted combi boiler.
Upstairs there are 3 spacious bedrooms (main currently has super-king bed still with plenty of room, second double, third single) all with stripped original flooring. The gorgeous bathroom has slate tiled walls to three sides, a freestanding bath, sink with storage underneath and separate shower cubicle. Although this is a lovely property, there is also further scope to improve the property as it has a large attic that could be made into another large bedroom.
The gardens are a particular feature of this property with various different areas, the front garden has mature shrubs and trees and give a good deal of privacy to the house. The long drive leads up to the garage, which is currently split and used as a studio and within the garage space there is a utility area with plumbing for washing machine/dryer as well as plenty of storage room. This could be easily converted back into one space. The rear garden is larger than average, with various different areas, patio, 2 large lawns, vegetable patch, fruit trees, greenhouse, chicken coop with run and pond. There is a wonderful large chalet style summer house (with electricity) with decked area which is fabulous for entertaining.
The location is excellent for connections to the A66/A174, for quick and easy access across the Teesside area.
The property has been updated by the current owners to a high standard and benefits from new combi boiler, cavity wall insulation. Although this is a fabulous family home, there is still much scope to develop it further and for you to add your own stamp to make it your own.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.