4 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard Close, Tysoe
Sold STC £635,000
- A Brand New Detached Stone Built House
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Double Garage
- Sought After Village Location
A BRAND NEW DETACHED STONE HOUSE BEING BUILT TO AN EXACTING STANDARD, SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THIS WELL PLACED AND HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE WHICH LIES BETWEEN BANBURY AND STRATFORD UPON AVON</b.>
The property will offer:
Porch, entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, sitting room, dining room, landing, three double bedrooms and a study/4th bedroom, two bathrooms, parking, double garage, good sized garden.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£635,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Approximate distances - Banbury 9 miles
Shipston-on-Stour 7 miles
Stratford upon Avon 15 miles, Oxford 30 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins
Directions - From Banbury take the main Stratford Road (A422). Travel through the village of Wroxton and continue onward passing Upton House on the left and then descend Sunrising Hill. At the foot of Sunrising Hill take the left hand turning signposted to Tysoe. Travel onward and enter the village. Pass the shops and The Peacock Inn on your right and continue until Orchard Close is reached on the left hand side where a site "For Sale" board has been erected for ease of identification.
Situation - TYSOE is a well served village lying approximately 8 miles North West of Banbury and within the village there is a primary school, public house, shops, post office, garage, hairdressers, butchers and doctor's surgery. There is also a fine old village church, Methodist church, day nursery, village hall and tennis club.
The Property - A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include. Completion of the property will probably take place in the Autumn.
* A detached stone and slate house under construction by long established local builders of high repute, RJR Freeman.
* Built to the highest of specifications the property is situated in the heart of the village close to the excellent daily amenities which it provides and is the last of 6 newly built homes in Orchard Close.
* Beautifully constructed in local Hornton stone beneath a slate roof and enjoying the benefit of a 10 year NHBC guarantee.
* Of excellent design and offering well planned spacious living accommodation.
* Oak floor in entrance hall, ceramic tiled floor in kitchen/breakfast room and utility room.
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with shaker units and having integrated appliances: double oven and electric hob, dishwasher, cooker extractor hood, fridge freezer.
* Utility room with sink and plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
* Sitting room featuring a multi fuel burning stove within a most attractive stone fireplace.
* Exposed oak ceiling beams and oak handrail to stairs.
* Built-in wardrobes.
* Excellent electrical specification throughout with ceiling and wall lighting.
* High quality sanitaryware in white with chrome fixtures and fittings. Pressurised water system.
* Central heating and double glazed.
* TV points and telephone points, smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
* Double garage with two up and over doors, light and power, boarded attic with light.
* Outside lighting, outside tap, external power point.
* Turfed rear, side and front gardens, paved pathways and patio, close board fencing, gravelled drive and hardstanding with space for 2/3 cars.
Services - Mains water, electricity and drainage will be connected. Stiebel Eltron air source heat pump. Underfloor heating throughout with each room on its own zone setting. Smoke and CO2 alarms fitted.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26459432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.