3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCentral Drive, New Rossington, Doncaster
Sold STC £105,000
- Spacious Family Home
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Twin Aspect Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room, Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking
This spacious three bedroomed mid terraced family home is well appointed throughout and has a large rear garden. The property also has the addition of a front garden and off road parking. The property is well placed for local amenities and transport links.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and laminate flooring.
Lounge 18' 3" x 11' 5" to the recess ( 5.56m x 3.48m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden. There is a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 18' ( 2.29m x 5.49m )
With front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink and drainer. There is complimentary tiling, gas hob with stainless steel splashback and cooker hood above, electric oven, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer, central heating radiator. A door gives access to the rear lobby.
Has a tiled floor and access to the downstairs WC and utility room.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 5' ( 2.67m x 1.52m )
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window and a tiled floor.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin with splash back tiling and low level WC. There is tiled flooring and central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Has a rear facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 5" to the recess x 9' 11" ( 3.48m to the recess x 3.02m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a storage cupboard and gas central heating boiler.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC and bath with shower screen and shower over. There is tiled effect lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" to the recess x 10' 7" ( 3.86m to the recess x 3.23m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 7' 10" ( 2.82m x 2.39m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with off road parking. To the rear of the property is a large enclosed lawned garden with patio beyond which is a vegetable garden and greenhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43922136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110412. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.