2 bedroom cottage for saleCutlers Hall Road,Consett, Durham,DH8
Sold by Us £159,950
- Grade II Listed cottage built in 1787 for one of the original swordmaking families of Shotley Bridge
- Sympathetically renovated by current owners, incl. solid oak doors & floor, new kitchen & bathroom
- Sitting room with impressive original inglenook fireplace & large wood burning stove
- Cottage style kitchen with slate floor (including all integrated appliances)
- Fully tiled bathroom with underfloor heating & large bath with shower over
- Lovely garden with open aspect to front; patio & summerhouse/office to rear; veg beds to side
- Large fully boarded out loft with easy access
- Local shops, restaurants, cafes & pubs in walking distance; retail park & supermarkets 5 min drive
- Countryside walks on doorstep, golf course, cricket & tennis clubs, leisure centre & swimming pool
- Excellent transport links to Newcastle, Durham & surrounding areas
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom cottage in the sought after and convenient location of Shotley Bridge, within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
This impressive Grade II Listed home is well presented, comprising ample living space and well appointed bedrooms, with the added bonus of an insulated summerhouse/garden office with light and power, and gardens to three sides.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further details. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment, which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58z-kr8x. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.