Get brand editions for Purplebricks.com, covering Central England

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale

The Dingle, Telford, TF4

Sold by Us £111,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Four Bedrooms
  • End Of Terrace House
  • Double Glazed
  • Central Heating
  • Shared Ownership With Option To Buy Outright
  • Well Presented
  • Versatile Accommodation
  • Open Plan Family Room With Kitchen
  • Office/Study
  • Rear Garden

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

The Property
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a well presented, four bedroom end of terraced modern house. The property is offered for sale on a shared ownership basis. The purchase price is for 60% with a rent payable on the remaining 40% with the option to buy the property outright on a 100% basis. Doseley is a short distance from Telford town centre which offers an excellent range of shopping, educational and education facilities as well as good transport links. The accommodation is laid out over three floors with a study, cloakroom and open plan kitchen/family room on the ground floor with a living room/bedroom four, family bathroom and bedroom three on the first floor whilst the top floor provides a master bedroom with en-suite shower room and bedroom two. There is gas central heating and double glazing throughout, two dedicated car parking spaces and a rear garden. Viewing is essential to appreciate this lovely family home.

Vendors Position
The vendors are looking to make an onward purchase.

Parking
There are two dedicated car parking spaces directly to the front of the property.

Entrance Hall
Entrance door into hallway with laminate flooring, radiator, control panel for alarm system, cupboard with gas central heating boiler and plumbing for washing machine, stairs to first floor, doors to family room/kitchen, study and cloakroom.

Downstairs Cloakroom
Low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, radiator, laminate flooring, extractor fan.

Office / Study
7'10 by 6'4
Upvc double glazed window, laminate flooring, radiator.

Kitchen/Family Room
20'3 by 13'8 overall with the kitchen area being 10'3 by 6'3
Kitchen area has eye level wall units, work tops with sink and drainer and cupboards beneath, built in oven with hob and extractor hood, space beneath the counter for a fridge, freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor.

The family room has a storage cupboard, laminate flooring, two radiators and French doors to the garden.

First Floor Landing
Radiator, stairs to second floor, doors to bedroom three, family bathroom and living room.

Living Room
11'0 by 13'8
Two Upvc double glazed windows, two radiators (this room could be used as a fourth bedroom)

Bedroom Three
9'10 by 13'7
Two Upvc double glazed windows, radiator.

Bathroom
Panelled bath, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, radiator, vinyl flooring, extractor fan

Second Floor Landing
Radiator, doors to master bedroom and bedroom two.

Master Bedroom
11'0 by 13'7
Two Upvc double glazed windows, radiator, door to en-suite.

En-suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle, low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, radiator, vinyl flooring, extractor fan.

Bedroom Two
9'9 by 13'8
Two Upvc double glazed windows, radiator, store cupboard.

Rear Garden
Patio area, garden lawn, outside water tap, space to the side for bin storage, gated access to the rear.

Tenure
The vendors advise us that the property is Freehold

Shared Ownership
The property is for sale on 60% to 40% basis with rent payable of £188.67 per month to Bromford housing with an option to purchase the property outright.

Services
The vendor advises us that there is mains gas, mains water, mains drainage and mains electricity connected.


More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
21 August 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 150115-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks.com, covering Central England. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.