5 bedroom detached house for saleRecently Reduced In Price - Impressive 5 Bedroom Family Home In Helmshore - Formally The Truffles Restaurant
- 5 Bedrooms - The Master With En-Suite
- Feature Floor To Ceiling Stone Fireplace With Wood Burner
- Modern Fully Integrated Kitchen With Seperate Dining Space
- Fully Tiled Family Bathroom With Seperate Shower
- 2 Sets of Bi-Folding Doors Open Out To Rear
Formally the Truffles Restaurant, this impressive building has been painstakingly refurbished and extended to create a beautiful 5 bedroom family home.
The accommodation itself is spread over three floors and boasts rural views to the rear. The main entrance leads into hall which opens out onto a lounge area with exposed oak staircases. At the rear of the property is a second lounge with an imposing floor to ceiling stone fireplace with wood burning fire. Bi-fold doors open out onto a spacious balcony with feature glass rails which enable the rural view to be appreciated without interruption.
On the same level is a large kitchen with fully integrated appliances and an 8 burner range cooker. A stylish island and breakfast bar separates the dining area which has bi-folding doors out onto a second patio and garden area. The kitchen benefits from a separate utility room.
On the top floor there is a large master bedroom with double windows and a tasteful fully tiled en-suite bathroom with rainfall shower. There are a further 4 bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom to be found around the airy gallery landing.
On the lower level there is a games room which has a WC, storage room and a further utility room which leads into the large double garage. Outside there are various garden and patio areas in addition to a large parking area adjacent to the double garage which can accommodate multiple vehicles.
The standard of craftsmanship throughout this stunning property is exceptional and has to be viewed to be truly appreciated.
EPC is available on request
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 165489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kristian Allan, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.