3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEccles Road, Chapel-en-le-Frith, High Peak, Derbyshire, SK23 9RP
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms plus Attic Room
- Large Beautifully Manicured Gardens
- Panoramic Views
- Presented To A High Standard Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Adaptable Accommodation
- * NO CHAIN *
A superb and RARE OPPORTUNITY to purchase an IMPRESSIVE DETACHED BUNGALOW standing within a LARGE PLOT with SPECTACULAR FAR REACHING views to both front and rear elevations. 'Long Ridge' has undergone an extensive renovation and extension programme by the current owners and is presented to exacting standards. The property stands within beautifully manicured grounds and enjoys a rear garden bathed in day long sunshine. The spacious property provides versatile and adaptable accommodation over two floors and also benefits from a double carport, large workshop and under store. Internally the living space comprises in brief: entrance hall, family dining kitchen, utility, WC, lounge with French doors opening to a patio area, dining room/bedroom, two bedrooms and family bathroom on the ground floor. There is a further attic room on the first floor along with a well equipped shower room. The property, which must be viewed in order to fully appreciate the location and standard of accommodation on offer, is conveniently located close to all local amenities, transport links and picturesque walking areas.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 322440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutherland Reay, Chapel-en-le-Frith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.